Mar 31, 2009

Please pray for our Theo


Our Theo was born March 18th weighing 4lbs 10oz and was 16.5" long.

I went for my regular appointment and ended up having a c-section that night.
At 37 weeks he is a small baby...Vanderbilt has decided the reason for his tiny size is that I unknowingly had inter uterine growth restriction.
And he was born with Tetralogy of Fallot, a heart condition that can be fixed with surgery.

Tomorrow they will do a procedure, that hopefully, will buy us some time where he can come home and go back when he is stronger for the full repair of his heart.

I ask you all to say a prayer for Theo and the doctors doing his procedure.

Love,
Susan & Matt

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Susan,

You, Matt and your sweet Theo are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that everything goes well with the procedure. Love to you all.

Danielle

~Kim~ said...

Susan~I will certainly be praying for you all. I pray that little Theo's procedure goes well today, and that he will be able to grow for quite a while before his surgery.

Little Theo looks to sweet just laying there sleeping!

Prayers being sent for you all!!!

Mandy said...

Oh how cute is he! We are praying for you guys!
Much Love!

Becky said...

Please keep us updated! And email, call or text me if you have questions or need anything!

Unknown said...

Please know that we are praying unceasingly for your little boy. He looks so precious, as I am sure he is. May God bless him and the doctors and nurses taking care of him today. We love you!

Ashley Barnes said...

I am so sorry for what you all are going through Susan. Theo is a handsome little boy and will be in my prayers for a full recovery. If it is okay with you, I will ask for prayer for him at church tonight.

Ashley said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Love you to the whole family...

Alison Cummins said...

Susan,
I pray that everything goes well. Theo is beautiful!! Just know that you have many friends lifting you up in prayer!

Love,
Alison

Kelly Roberts Designs said...

Susan,
He is beautiful. I hope everything is going well for you and will keep you in my thoughts. If you need anything please let me know.
Kelly McClain Roberts
668-1066

ellaandmommy said...

You all have been in our prayers.

The Mathenys

Anonymous said...

Susan-I think of you and your family daily. I pray that baby Theo gets stronger and healthier by the day.
Sally