Jan 9, 2009

Wanda's Stampin' Up!


I had such a good time last night. It was my first Stampin' Up hostess appreciation dinner hosted by Wanda Vaughan at The Cottage (I will never miss another one!). It was a big girls night filled with inspiring ideas, chocolate, and laughter. The food Diane Morton made was delicious and I do not know how Wanda found the time to make all our unbelievable goodies. My favorite was the Valentines cookie box filled with Diane's scrumptious sugar cookies. YUM!
My mind spins with ideas for hours after seeing all her creations. Wanda does this for all the right reasons. Each month she opens up her home for us to make beautiful cards and projects. I have learned so much from her and appreciate everything she does! Wanda, thank you & we love you!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Susan it looks like you all had a great time! Our time with our girlfriends is the best!
I will have to get with you on the order (after Payday) Christmas put a dent in my wallet! lol
:)
Sheila

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Your picture is better than mine. So much fun!!!