Jan 17, 2009

Victorious!

After interview with mom...


Top 11


The queen and her court












Pageant CommitteeFair board members

Our fair president Kevin Lawrence with our queen


52 queens and years later our county has finally received the long awaited award of Tennessee Fairest of the Fairs!


Victoria is as beautiful inside as she is outside. I have loved having the opportunity of getting to know her and her mom, Angie, during preparations for this pageant.


We are so proud of you Victoria, we knew you would represent us well!

Victoria....total domination....you know what I mean!









4 comments:

MaKayla said...

Congrats Victoria!!!!:)

Danielle said...

Is this a prelimanary pageant? Steve and I are having a debate over this question. Please, help clarify for us. I said no and he said yes.

Susan Burks said...

Danielle, You win! It is not a preliminary pageant. It is put on by the Tennessee Association of Fairs and there is not a national pageant. As part of her duties she will make appearances at fairs across the state. I can't tell you how thrilled and honored we are to have her represent our county fair! Tell Steve I'm sorry, but you won this one. :)

Danielle said...

I knew that I was right!
Victoria is very beautiful and should do other pageants. She's a natural. I think she will represent Warren County well. Hope all is well with you!