May 8, 2008

Junior Auxiliary

This past weekend I was privileged enough to be able to attend the National Association of Junior Auxiliaries annual education conference in Birmingham. Eleven members from our local chapter made the trip. The ladies I met are incredible and the things they do are unbelieveable. I was in awe... from the charity balls to the playgrounds for special needs children; there is nothing that Junior Auxiliary women can't do.
JA active, associate, and life members, thank you for your long hours and time away from your families. Because of you, we make a difference!


I made up some shirts to take to Birmingham, this was my best seller. It has the a five point crown which represents Charity, Youth, Health, Leadership, and Service.
Ladies, Thanks for your orders.

No comments: