Jan 7, 2008

So Fun...Panties!



I had so much fun making these! I originally made the J.A. Queen as a joke at our Junior Auxiliary Christmas party. I put the pair of panties in a coca-cola lunch box ornament and Brooke Totherow was the lucky person who opened it! It was so funny to watch Brooke try to act like she loved the ornament and then open it to find black silky panties with J.A. Queen written in rhinestones. We laughed so hard. And you can imagine what everyone came up with that they wanted on their panties! I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. And thank you Natalie for your help talking Brooke into opening them! I look forward to making more for Valentines Day, weddings, and whatever else you all come up with! (i will not post everything!) ;)



The second pair is for her sorority.

"Private Buyer", I am glad you loved these, and thanks for the nice phone call!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that was soooo funny!